- Locations & Hours:
- Redwood City 650.367.8181
Custom Wood Furniture Personalized by You San Francisco San Jose Bay Area
Good news! You have CHOICES, and they don't necessarily cost more! Here is the difference:
We offer Personalized furniture which are STANDARD pieces WITH CHOICES! If you are looking for a unique product that suites your personality, consider our personalized furniture. These are Mix and match woods, sizes, styles, colors, hardware and our manufacturer will build it for you.
Personalized furniture is very ECONOMICAL because these are all standard options offered and are built into the cost of each piece. These manufacturer specialize in personalizing furniture and can keep their costs competitive with the market.
Personalization means you can choose the following. These options will vary by manufacturer:
- Choose your CONFIGURATION such as the placement of glass or wood doors, drawers and open spaces.
- Choose your STYLE such as the crown molding, base molding and door styles
- Choose your SIZE, width, depth and height or the length and number of leaves in your table. These are typically offered incrementally.
- Choose your WOOD such as oak, pine, maple, or cherry.
- Choose your COLOR. Most offer a variety of stains, paints and glazes.
- Choose your HARDWARE (such as the hinges, pulls and handles).
- Choose your BASE STYLE on tables such as legs, pedestals or trestle bases.
- Mix and match CHAIRS to create your own set. You can also choose the type of seat such as wood, fabric or leather.
- Choose Unfinished furniture and BLEND to your existing stain colors in the room.
Custom Furniture gives you the SAME OPTIONS but allows you to make MODIFICATIONS BEYOND what the standard options allow. Only some manufactures will build custom furniture. See your salesperson for more information.
- Modifying width, depth and height to the 1/4 inch.
- Mix and matching crown molding, drawer, door and base molding styles.
- Adding or removing features or changing dimensions of features such as drawers, doors, center divides, pullouts. Choose your color (stain, paint, glaze etc)
- Building a wall unit or office group from a sketch to your specs
- Building a piece into an alcove
BRING US A SKETCH AND WE'LL GET YOU A QUOTE.
If you are unsure, the best step is to bring us a sketch of the room, and a sketch of the piece you want for that room. We are very good showing you all of our STANDARD OPTIONS to keep your price reasonable and only reverting to Custom options when you feel you want something specific. Don't forget to bring us a color sample from a piece in the room, and pictures taken from your phone or camera so we can see how it needs to blend.