Alder Wood McKenzie Five Drawer Tall Chest in Cafe Finish - 2 Finish Options
- Your Price: $909.99
- Retail: $1,239.00
- You Save: $329.01
Alder McKenzie Five Drawer Tall Chest in Cafe Finish. Features two split-top top drawers, one standard drawer and two deep blanket drawers. Brushed Nickel hardware is standard on all pieces in Cafe finish. Great for small spaces. Available in Antique Cherry Glazed, or Cafe Finish.
Beautiful design with elegant details make for a striking combination in this collection made from solid American Alder hardwood. Old world craftsmanship features such as English dovetail drawers, mortise and tenon joinery, and fitted backs ensure structural strength and stability. Full extension metal ball bearing drawer slides provide smooth and effortless access to spacious drawers.
Fully assembled. No particle board. Manufacturer: Whittier Wood Products
Solid American Alder Wood with Alder Wood plywood Side panels
Available in Antique Cherry Wood Glazed or Cafe Finish
The McKenzie Collection Features:
- American Alder Wood construction
- No particle board
- Solid Alder Wood drawer boxes with English dovetail joinery
- Full extension ball bearing drawer glides
- Mortise and tenon joinery for strength and durability
- Dust bottoms on all case pieces
- Fitted backs for structural strength
- Most pieces are fully assembled
- Adjustable glides and tipping restraints
- Available in Antique Cherry Wood Glazed or Cafe Finish.
- Matching office, bedroom, bookcases and living room furniture available.
- No custom.
Click an image to select the option.
Whittier McKenzie Colors
Antique Cherry Glazed
More about Whittier Wood Products
The Whittier family has been manufacturing quality, real wood furniture for more than three generations. As the industry leader of ready to assemble, easy to assemble and ready to finish furniture since 1975, we emphasize quality construction, attractive styling and affordability. One production facility and distribution center is located in Eugene, Oregon, USA. The company also owns a second production facility in Vietnam. The family run, Eugene Oregon based organization strives for excellence in product quality, service and the support of our human and global resources.