Alder Wood McKenzie Panel Bed - Choose Color & Choose Queen or King
- Your Price: $829.99
- Retail: $1,380.00
- You Save: $550.01
Alder Wood McKenzie Panel Bed - Choose Color & Choose Queen or King. Shown and priced in Antique Cherry in Queen Size. Available in Glazed Antique Cherry, Cafe or Unfinished. Available in queen, California King or Eastern King. This bed requires a box spring. Beautiful design with elegant details make for a striking combination in this collection made from solid American Alder hardwood. Old world craftsmanship features ensure structural strength and stability. Bedding extra. Assembly required. No particle board. Manufacturer: Whittier Wood Products
Solid American Alder Wood with Alder Wood plywood Side panels
Antique Cherry Wood with Glaze
The McKenzie Collection Features:
- American Alder Wood construction
- No particle board
- Solid Alder Wood drawer boxes with English dovetail joinery
- Full extension ball bearing drawer glides
- Mortise and tenon joinery for strength and durability
- Dust bottoms on all case pieces
- Fitted backs for structural strength
- Most pieces are fully assembled
- Adjustable glides and tipping restraints
- Available in Queen, Califormia King or Eastern King. Available in Antique Cherry Wood Glazed, Cafe Finish and most pieces available unfinished.
- Matching office, bedroom, bookcases and living room furniture available.
- No custom.
Click an image to select the option.
Whittier McKenzie Colors
Antique Cherry Glazed
Unfinished - Bedroom
More about Whittier Wood Products
The Whittier family has been manufacturing quality, real wood furniture for more than three generations. As the industry leader of ready to assemble, easy to assemble and ready to finish furniture since 1975, we emphasize quality construction, attractive styling and affordability. One production facility and distribution center is located in Eugene, Oregon, USA. The company also owns a second production facility in Vietnam. The family run, Eugene Oregon based organization strives for excellence in product quality, service and the support of our human and global resources.