Hoot Judkins offers a local finishing service. Lead time for finishing is typically two to four weeks, but may vary seasonally. Confirm the lead time when you place your order. Most of our product is available unfinished. See your salesperson for details.
- Standard Staining: Choose any standard General Finishes brand oil-based color offered by Hoot Judkins
- Premium Staining: Choose any premium General Finishses brand water-based color offered by Hoot Judkins
- Blend to Sample: Bring us a sample drawer, door, shelf or any removable piece of wood as a target sample and we will blend your new unfinished furniture as close as possible.
- Two-Tone Staining/Lacquer: Choose two stain or paint colors. The different color wood must be a removable piece from the furniture. Such as the table top from a base or a chair seat from a chair frame.
- Paint (Lacquer Tinting): We can tint lacquer to any Kelly Moore Paint or Benjamin Moore paint color. Provide us with the paint color code and the paper target swatch and we will blend lacquer as close as possible. We do not use paint. We use lacquer because it can be sprayed evenly and won't chip like paint.
Please note that Standard Staining is a base price, and Premium Staining, Two-Tone, Blending and Painting is an upcharge. The price of the service is based on the size of each piece.