Personalize the Solid Maple Loft II Expanding Dining Table in Avalon Finish
- Your Price: $1,409.88
- Retail: $2,547.00
- You Save: $1,137.12
Personalize the Loft II Expanding Dining Table shown in solid Soft Maple in Avalon Finish. This 48 x 60 table features two 12 inch leaves and solid wood table slides. Personalize The Loft II table with your choice of 7 hardwoods, 19 leg options, 56 table sizes, one to four extension leaves, and your choice of over 75 finishing combinations. This table can be upgraded with ball bearing steel table glides and self storing leaves. All Simply Amish product comes with a lifetime guarantee and all pieces are built with the highest quality woods, finishes and hardware. The wood is protected by a sealant that makes it practically impervious to water, nail polish remover and alcohol. Visit our store to see all of your options to personalize this furniture you way. No particle board. Made in the USA. Chairs sold separately. Fully assembled. Manufacturer: Simply Amish.
- All Simply Amish products feature self-closing full extension, ball-bearing SmartSlides drawer glides
- SmartSlides are mounted under the drawer for maximum support and are made in the USA
- Solid wood drawer interiors, 5/8" thick
- Drawer interiors are sanded to a smooth finish to prevent snagging of clothing
- Drawer fronts and backs feature dovetail joints
- All drawer fronts up to 8.5" high are made from a solid board, not multiple boards glued together.
- Come with a lifetime guarantee
- All pieces are built with the highest quality woods, finishes and hardware.
- The wood is protected by a sealant that makes it practically impervious to water, nail polish remover and alcohol.
- Choose from 8 hardwoods
- Available in your choice of color
- Choose your style and size
- Custom sizes available
More about Simply Amish
Amish in the City. The Simply Amish story began in the 1970s, when bell-bottoms and short shorts could be spotted just about everywhere — except in good Amish homes. Across the nation, a new age of convenience had arrived. Microwave ovens were becoming common-place, and fashion-forward housewives were ordering the latest kitchen appliances in a wide range of deceptively tasteful sounding colors, like Avocado Green and Harvest Gold. But in a time of rapid change and progress, no one in the city could buy a beautiful piece of Amish furniture without a long trip to the country. Until a couple of guys from the country came up with a novel idea.
The Beginning. It all started in 1979, when Kevin Kauffman and his brothers joined their dad to learn the finer points of furniture construction on their family farm. Putting his experience to good use, Kevin soon joined forces with his uncle, John Mast, to start a company that would pursue a much larger vision. Together, the two partners eventually linked an entire network of traditional Amish workshops with a modern distribution system, and furniture lovers everywhere rejoiced.
The Rest is History Joined later by John’s brother, Butch, and a fourth partner, Kent Patterson, they soon hit their stride, transforming an innovative furniture distribution system into a great American brand. And Simply Amish was born. By handling orders and warehousing finished products, Simply Amish solved two problems — it gave the outside world access to the work of skilled Amish craftsmen, and it allowed the Amish to work undisturbed, making beautiful wood furniture. Built to order. And made to last.