Solid Cherry Amish Crafted Colonial Windsor Side Chair
Amish Crafted Heirloom Colonial Windsor side chair shown in solid cherry with natural finish. Chair features exposed and split and wedged spindles. Also available in maple or Quartersawn oak. Wood and fabric seat available. Natural finish. Most Borkholder pieces may be customized. Choose your top profile, foot, door style, leg style, color, sheen, hardware and more! Made in the USA. No particle board. Fully assembled. Manufacturer: Borkholder .
The Amish Classics Dining Collection features:
- Solid wood construction
- Tongue and Groove tops
- Solid wood table slides
- Storage pieces feature solid wood drawer boxes with English dovetail joinery
- Drawers can be mounted on wood slides or self-closing ball-bearing slides
- Chairs come in choice of wood, fabric or leather seats
- Choose your wood, Cherry, Quartersawn White Oak, Maple, or Poplar
- Choose your color
- Customize the molding, base, door style
More about Borkholder Furniture
Borkholder furniture is Amish crafted furniture since 1981. By using time tested building techniques, such as tongue and groove tops and drawer interiors crafted from the same type of wood as the case, the furniture sets itself up to become a valuable heirloom that will be treasured by family for many years. Each piece is signed and dated by the craftsman.