Alder McKenzie Bookcase in Cafe Finish 72H
- Your Price: $529.99
- Retail: $807.00
- You Save: $277.01
McKenzie bookcase in Cafe finish with one fixed and four shelves that can be adjusted. Beautiful design with elegant details make for a striking combination in this collection made from solid American Alder hardwood. This collection of bookcases is classically designed. Alder and red birch veneer hardwoods (no particle board) ensure beauty, strength, and durability that last a lifetime. The offering is broad with four widths and six heights. Door kids are also available on designated units or sold separately. Display lots of books, collectibles and more in a beautiful real wood setting. Bookcases are also able to be ordered flush right, left or both sides to combine to make a wall unit. Available in multiple widths and heights. Fully assembled. No particle board. Manufacturer: Whittier Wood Products
Solid American Alder with Alder plywood Side panels
The McKenzie Collection Features:
- American Alder wood construction
- No particle board
- Solid alder drawer boxes with English dovetail joinery
- Full extension ball bearing drawer glides
- Mortise and tenon joinery for strength and durability
- Dust bottoms on all case pieces
- Fitted backs for structural strength
- Most pieces are fully assembled
- Adjustable glides and tipping restraints
- Available in Antique Cherry Glazed, Cafe Finish or unfinished.
- Available in 24 standard sizes and with doors.
- Matching office, bedroom, bookcases and living room furniture available.
More about Whittier Wood Products
The Whittier family has been manufacturing quality, real wood furniture for more than three generations. As the industry leader of ready to assemble, easy to assemble and ready to finish furniture since 1975, we emphasize quality construction, attractive styling and affordability. One production facility and distribution center is located in Eugene, Oregon, USA. The company also owns a second production facility in Vietnam. The family run, Eugene Oregon based organization strives for excellence in product quality, service and the support of our human and global resources.