- Locations & Hours:
- Redwood City 650.367.8181
Solid Acacia Bayfield Queen Sleigh Bed in Dark Mahogany Finish
- Your Price: $959.88
- Retail: $1,908.00
- You Save: $948.12
Solid Acacia Bayfield Queen Sleigh Bed in Dark Mahogany Finish. Features an elegant sleigh headboard, and matching paneled footboard with wide side rails. Bedding and matching pieces sold separately.
All Bayfield pieces feature solid Acacia construction with a distressed dark mahogany finish. The tops of the pieces have varied planking, distressing and drawer units feature an antiqued copper pull. All drawers are mounted on stainless steel full extension ball bearing drawer glides. Drawers are constructed of solid poplar wood with English dovetail drawer corners. Bayfield combines the rugged richness of distressed solid wood with a relaxed, casual feel for the mountain home or a fresh new country look. Artistic planking and skilled craftsman distressing add character to this romantic look.
No particle board. Assembly required in room. Manufacturer: Aspenhome
Dark Mahogany Finish
The Bayfield collection features:
- 3-way Touch Nightlight and A/C Outlet in 3 drawer Nightstand
- Flip down fronts and A/C, RCA & HDMI Outlets in select pieces
- Felt lined top drawers in select pieces
- Beds available with storage drawers in footboard
- Solid acacia construction
- Drawers are constructed of solid poplar with English dovetail box construction
- Drawers are mounted on stainless steel full extension ball bearing glides
- Wood is heavily distressed
- All drawers feature antiqued copper pull
More about Aspenhome Furniture
Aspenhome has evolved over the past 31 years from a small family owned home entertainment business based in Phoenix to a full line furniture company specializing in thoughtfully designed innovative products for the way people work, play and relax at home. Recognized as a resource for functional family furniture, the Aspenhome collection includes bedroom, dining, home office, home entertainment and occasional furnishings. Aspen has production facilities overseas and in Phoenix, Arizona.