Shenandoah Cal King Bed in Solid Character Cherry Wood
- Your Price: $1,089.99
- Retail: $1,833.00
- You Save: $743.01
The Shenandoah Express Collection is our newest selection in the Express Collection, with its clean lines and slightly smaller scale, it is a great value. Each piece in this collection is made to the same standard of quality that has become the hallmark of Simply Amish furniture, and carries a lifetime guarantee to the original owner. The Shenandoah Express Collection is created from a grade of cherry that retains many more of the unique characteristics of this wood, so it has a fine smooth finish interspersed with the knots and streaks inherent to cherry. Includes headboard, footboard, slats and side rails. Also available in twin, full, queen and Eastern king. Bedding extra. Requires assembly in room. No particle board. Made in the USA. Manufacturer: Simply Amish
Solid Character Cherry Wood
- All Simply Amish products feature self-closing full extension, ball-bearing SmartSlides drawer glides
- SmartSlides are mounted under the drawer for maximum support and are made in the USA
- Solid wood drawer interiors, 5/8" thick
- Drawer interiors are sanded to a smooth finish to prevent snagging of clothing
- Drawer fronts and backs feature dovetail joints
- All drawer fronts up to 8.5" high are made from a solid board, not multiple boards glued together.
- Come with a lifetime guarantee
- All pieces are built with the highest quality woods, finishes and hardware.
- The wood is protected by a sealant that makes it practically impervious to water, nail polish remover and alcohol.
- Choose from 8 hardwoods
- Available in your choice of color
- Choose your style and size
- Custom sizes available
More about Simply Amish
Amish in the City. The Simply Amish story began in the 1970s, when bell-bottoms and short shorts could be spotted just about everywhere — except in good Amish homes. Across the nation, a new age of convenience had arrived. Microwave ovens were becoming common-place, and fashion-forward housewives were ordering the latest kitchen appliances in a wide range of deceptively tasteful sounding colors, like Avocado Green and Harvest Gold. But in a time of rapid change and progress, no one in the city could buy a beautiful piece of Amish furniture without a long trip to the country. Until a couple of guys from the country came up with a novel idea.
The Beginning. It all started in 1979, when Kevin Kauffman and his brothers joined their dad to learn the finer points of furniture construction on their family farm. Putting his experience to good use, Kevin soon joined forces with his uncle, John Mast, to start a company that would pursue a much larger vision. Together, the two partners eventually linked an entire network of traditional Amish workshops with a modern distribution system, and furniture lovers everywhere rejoiced.
The Rest is History Joined later by John’s brother, Butch, and a fourth partner, Kent Patterson, they soon hit their stride, transforming an innovative furniture distribution system into a great American brand. And Simply Amish was born. By handling orders and warehousing finished products, Simply Amish solved two problems — it gave the outside world access to the work of skilled Amish craftsmen, and it allowed the Amish to work undisturbed, making beautiful wood furniture. Built to order. And made to last.